• Installation of ducting products and fibre cables using traditional pulling methods and blown fibre techniques.
• Complete fibre trunk installations, including ODF terminations, jointing and testing.
• Business Installations including internal cabling and termination requirements, either point to point or customer to Hub/Switch (including necessary network provisioning).
• Complete range of testing requirements for both Single Mode and Multi Mode Networks, including, OTDR, ILM, CD & PMD tests at a range of wavelengths.
• Fibre overlay schemes and network upgrades
• Diversionary Works for existing fibre networks.
• Motorway and Highway Agencies communications systems installations.
• Network Audits and Evaluations
• Fibre network planning for both new build and legacy networks.
Coaxial and Copper Networks (Analogue, Digital and Broadband)
• Building and configuration of Headends and Hubsites.
• New network build, including installation & commissioning of all cabling, active and passive equipment.
• Network evaluation and upgrades to facilitate new product deliveries.
• Testing across the full broadband spectrum, both analogue and digital.
• Network maintenance, both preventative and continual, to provide the client with optimum network performance.
Installation and Commissioning of a range of Data Transmission services
• WAN Links Employing X.21 protocol
• G703 Links For delivery of Primary Rate ISDN: Q931, DASS2 and DPNSS or data transmission converters.
• Routers: Basic installation of preconfigured and ping testing
• Business Cabinets designed, built and installed -